24/7 Emergency Plumbing services
If you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, it's crucial to act quickly to prevent further damage to your property. While I can't provide immediate assistance myself, I can offer some guidance on what to do and who to contact.
1. Turn off the water: Locate the main water shut-off valve in your home and turn it off to stop the water flow. This can help minimize water damage while you wait for a professional plumber.
2. Assess the situation: Evaluate the severity of the problem. If it's a minor issue that can be temporarily fixed, you may attempt a DIY solution. However, for major emergencies or if you're unsure, it's best to call a professional plumber.
3. Contact a local emergency plumber: Look for local plumbing services that offer emergency or 24/7 plumbing assistance. You can find their contact information through online directories, search engines, or even by asking friends or neighbours for recommendations.
4. Provide essential details: When contacting the emergency plumber, describe the issue clearly and provide any relevant details. Explain the urgency and inquire about their availability for immediate assistance.
5. Take precautionary measures: While waiting for the plumber to arrive, take steps to mitigate the damage. Place buckets or towels to catch leaking water, turn off electricity to affected areas if necessary, and remove any valuable items from the vicinity.
24/7 on Call:
07469 160 803
Let's Work Together
Maintenance plans to meet your needs